查看: 7195|回复: 12
打印 上一主题 下一主题

TPS Patch 2011 v1.0 [PES2011 Patch PC]

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-12-15 20:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
TPS Patch 2011 v1.0 [PES2011 Patch PC]Posted by pes-patch On December - 15 - 2010

Features:
- Option File Updated
- Compatible with DLC Konami 1.02
- Inserted Bundesliga and Serie Bwin
- Inserted other teams (Bursaspor, MSK Zilina, CSKA Mosca)
- All 32 UEFA Champions League Teams
- Updated league names, players, teams
- Removed fakes and doplicates
- Compatible Online 100%
- Graphic restyling
- Updated kits for all teams
- New Balls pack
- New Boots pack
- New stadiums
- Turfs updated
- New faces & hairs
- Coach faces
- Referee faces
- New adboards (CL and EL too)
- New posters
- New sponsors
- Automatic installation
…and other changes…

Instructions: Download all 2 parts, then to extract them
and launch the setup situated in the extracted folder.
* Sound Patch Optional 20/11/2010 (included inside download)
Instructions: Download all 2 parts, then to extract them
and launch the setup situated in the extracted folder.
Prerequisite & Infos:
- DirectX 9 o superior
- This patch dont overwrite other patches, but it’s better if you remove other patches
- Launch the setups as administrator
- For 64 bit: There are two Program Files folders (Program Files and Program Files x86). Install the patch in Program Files(x86)>destination folder.
- This patch is uninstallable from Start\Programs\Konami\TPS Patch 2011.
- If you have some problem, read the FAQs

F.A.Q. (Domande frequenti)
New stadiums make the game slower, how can i remove them?
Go in the PES directory then in kitserver\TPS\img\dt07.img and you remove the whole files of the stadium that you don’t want (Ex.: anfield_xxxx.bin)
I’ve message error with TPS Comand Tool
If some error message is visualized, you try to start cmdtps.exe from the installation directory, or, if you have Windows 7 or Vista, you turn off the UAC (User Access Control), or, you can run the program in XP mode.
-Disable UAC on Windows Vista-
Open up Control Panel, and type in “UAC” into the search box. You’ll see a link for “Turn User Account Control (UAC)on or off”. Then you should uncheck the box for “Use User Account Control (UAC)”, and then click on the OK button. You’ll need to reboot your computer before the changes take effect, but you should be all done with annoying prompts.
-Disable UAC on Windows 7-
Windows 7 makes it much easier to deal with UAC settings, and in fact you don’t have to completely disable UAC if you don’t want to. Just type UAC into the start menu or Control Panel search box. You can simply drag the slider up or down, depending on how often you want to be alerted. If you drag it all the way down to the bottom, you’ll have disabled it entirely.
Error with the d3xd9_37.dll
Download this dll: www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_37 and put it in C:\WINDOWS\systems32 and your game directory, or download and install the DirectX
Credits:
Flavioggl, the builder of the patch;
juce, barcafan, Giorgio335, fabev, W!Ld@, goldorakiller, WECN, Stelios, Patros46, Ariel, 222, Grand Bleu, Tottimas, MxSonic, zebrone, FrenkieSP, Andry1980, michelot94, maze32, MODY99, draco79, hicksville, gigimarulla, gkan, Iaquinta96, PES next-gen Editing Blog, Pes-Patch, pesfaces, ModdingWay e EvoWeb per la grande quantità di materiale messa a disposizione.
Se qualcuno non vi è stato citato vi preghiamo di avvisarci e ci scusiamo.
!!FORBIDDEN THE SALE OF THE PATCH!!

PES 2011 Patches
2#
发表于 2010-12-15 21:34 | 只看该作者
什么意思呢
3#
发表于 2010-12-15 21:51 | 只看该作者
I think the best patch is the PESEdit patch, althought I didn't try any patch from this forum
4#
发表于 2010-12-16 18:16 | 只看该作者
回复 3# saks07

not so fast!
wecn 2.0 will be different:bz36:
5#
发表于 2010-12-16 18:56 | 只看该作者
I believe that, if the WECN team make patches like they make boots, I'm sure it will be awsome :), but for now  I stick with the PesEdit
6#
发表于 2010-12-17 13:42 | 只看该作者
回复 5# saks07

I think WECN makes the patch better than the boots that they did! Let us look forward to this!
7#
发表于 2010-12-17 13:52 | 只看该作者
LZ HELLO LZ BYE BYE
8#
发表于 2010-12-17 20:53 | 只看该作者
回复 6# haochengrui1990

Agree completely :)
9#
发表于 2010-12-17 21:33 | 只看该作者
i also do agree
im really looking forward to wecn patch
10#
发表于 2012-4-11 18:21 | 只看该作者
一群二货
11#
发表于 2012-4-11 18:30 | 只看该作者
i want to learn building stadiums.but i can not find  any tutorials in this forum.so i am strongly looking forward to someone's releasing stadium building tutorials.
12#
发表于 2012-4-23 22:46 | 只看该作者
:bz58:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表