打印 上一主题 下一主题

Adizero Prime

关闭 [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-8-7 04:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 irfanst 于 2010-8-17 04:04 编辑

Hello dear friends,
Recently I started with making Adizero Prime boots.  As you see from image I made texture, but my problem is bump
Adizero Prime

I did tried to search some threads from this forum, and I found a lot of stuff, like:
CrazyBump - I did tried with them, but I don't know how to make compatible with Pes or other bumps.

Maybe some advice, which program is best for them, or settings for Normal Map on CrazyBump.
I don't really understand Chinese, Paul said some things about bump, maybe some quick help, tips.
2#
发表于 2010-8-7 08:25 | 只看该作者
Maybe you can tell us how you are doing now and what the problem is, then maybe we can give you some advice.
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-7 21:31 | 只看该作者
Here's my method:

Normally when I finish first texture I use their layers for bump. I use Layer Style - Bevel and Emboss (Opacity 100% - Fill 0%),
And this is some settings that I apply on layer style

This is preview who it looks texture that I created with Photoshop Emboss and Bevel.

At the end I change transparency of the gray background on 50%.

And I yesterday found some stuff about bumps, I downloaded CrazyBump, and tried with them.

After that I exported Normal map as PNG extension, and imported in Photoshop

In some reason's I don't know how to get alpha mask on image, when I tried to import with GGS, alpha mask was black, and that's problem I think.
Then, this normal map isn't clear like it used to be at the other bootmakers.

Some advice would be wonderful. Am I using wrong program, method.
Thanks.
4#
发表于 2010-8-8 07:10 | 只看该作者
maybe you can get some useful information from http://bbs.winning11cn.com/viewt ... 2Bjjborn&page=1
try to use some translat tools to help you to understand the Chinese characters.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-8 22:58 | 只看该作者
Ok mate,
I did only understood 30% from that topic.
I've got some question's for you:

- Which software do you use for bump making (CrazyBump, Nvidia Normal Map, Blender)
- Do you first create bump texture in photoshop with Bevel and Emboss, and then you add Normal Map to every single part?
- Can Photoshop create alpha mask? (Channels - Create New) Is it method like this, or something else?

Thanks.
6#
发表于 2010-8-9 07:20 | 只看该作者
1. Photoshop
2. Yes, first create bump texture in photoshop with Bevel and Emboss. But not add Normal Map to every single part.
3. Yes.
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-10 01:45 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 irfanst 于 2010-8-10 03:50 编辑

Thanks on help Paul and Severous. I give up from this.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-10 23:56 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 irfanst 于 2010-8-11 03:57 编辑

Edit:
Or some help with finishing process would be wonderful, look.
I did tried like these methods:
[IMG=http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7729/31670207.th.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- I did move Red channel to New channel Icon, and it had created red copy channel, but it didn't helped.
- Used Color range to select whitest colour  on texture, and then used icon near new channel.
- I tried with exporting files in .tga, .bmp, .dds. (Which I need to use?)
- But when I did discovered something interesting, when I use option in Game Graphics Studio called "Turn Grayscale in Transparency" then I got alpha channel white. You can see example:
[IMG=http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2182/91195487.th.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please help with these alpha channels, I will be forever thankful.
Thanks
9#
发表于 2010-8-12 12:36 | 只看该作者
I do not know what you are talking about. And we can not see the pics.
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-12 21:08 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 irfanst 于 2010-8-12 21:09 编辑

Sorry for images, look.

I wanted to make alpha channel for my boots, but I can't get it.
Here's standard boot preview with Alpha Channel (F9) in Game Graphics studio. I want to make alpha channel like this.

I did made texture with Emboss & Bevel effect's and then I applied Nvidia Normal Map filter.

As you see, there's some channel (RGB, Red, Green)

But I don't know how to make alpha channel, maybe some help about that. How to make them in Photoshop? In which file to save, and how to import in Game Graphics studio?

I did tried some methods (As I told in my last post), but alpha channel is always black.
Hope that you will understand this.
Thanks.
11#
发表于 2010-8-12 22:20 | 只看该作者
The channel is the basic tool of Photoshop. Not the special skills of making boots. Try to search it from google or something like that.
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 00:42 | 只看该作者
Thanks a lot on your tips guys, I find it out.
:)
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-17 03:27 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 irfanst 于 2010-8-17 03:29 编辑

Sorry for again posting, but if Severus, Paul or others boot makers want to finish these Adizero Prime, here's my .pds of the main texture, modification of model, and resources.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23829507/Adizero.rar
http://www.filefront.com/17207334/Adizero.rar

This isn't some jokes, or virus.
I'll appreciate everybody work,
IrfanSt.

Bye.
14#
发表于 2010-8-17 06:02 | 只看该作者
it's all black when i put in GGS, plz check.
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-17 22:47 | 只看该作者
it's all black when i put in GGS, plz check.
gotstoned 发表于 2010-8-17 06:02

Hello dear friend,
As you see, that bin only contain fixed model for boot. I changed texture into black. I did posted to help other boot maker to finish these boots (Or remake them).
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表