艾弗森亲自发表的退役声明:感谢所有球迷 乔丹是我比赛动力

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2009-11-26 10:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
致所有我的球迷们:
  我想向大家宣布我从NBA退役的计划。自从我离开球场后,我就一直在考虑这个问题,因为我无法再用我过去所熟悉的方式去帮助球队。不过,这些现在已经无关紧要了。
  我依然对篮球充满着极大的热情,对比赛充满了渴望,同时我也感觉自己的身体依然强健。我很强烈的感觉自己仍然可以在最高水平的舞台上和别人同场竞技。
  离开赛场将让我有足够的时间去陪伴我的妻子和孩子。这是远超我在篮球场上所获得的任何荣誉的一种奖励。我一直在为这样的一天而祈祷,我会把这看作是上天给予我的最好的一份礼物。
  我想感谢锐步公司的工作人员们,感谢他们能让我做我自己,并且无论在我职业生涯的高潮期还是低谷期,都能始终如一的支持我。我在NBA已经度过了13个精彩的赛季,我很感激。
  我首先要感谢的是我每一个地方的球迷朋友们,我知道你们在我整个职业生涯中都一直陪伴着我。没有你们,就不会有我的今天。我希望你们知道,我是从心底里感谢你们对我的支持。谢谢!
  迈克尔-乔丹、魔术师约翰逊、伊赛亚-托马斯、查尔斯-巴克利、拉里-伯德,是你们给了我去比赛的动力,我会将这些一直铭记于心。
  妈妈,是你鼓励我、激励我每天去认真打球、比赛。还有所有从一开始就站在我身边的我的家庭,我的朋友们,谢谢你们!
  我的高中教练迈克尔-拜利、乔治城大学的教练约翰-汤普森、教练拉里-布朗和所有在我职业生涯中指导过我的教练、队友、球队经理、老板和工作人员们,也感谢你们!
  我还想向孟菲斯的人们致以特别的敬意。我并没能为你们所钟爱的灰熊打过一次主场比赛,不过我想让你们知道我真的非常感谢灰熊老板迈克尔-海斯利给我的这个机会,以及整座城市对我的支持。我希望灰熊队今后能一帆风顺,取得更大的成功。
  最后,我想对费城的人们说:在我身披76人战袍的时候,我拥有了一段非常美妙的记忆。费城的球迷们,谢谢你们!你们的声音将永远是我耳边最动听的音乐。
  愿上帝祝福你们
  阿伦-艾弗森
2#
发表于 2009-11-26 10:54 | 只看该作者
还是退了
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-26 10:55 | 只看该作者
Iverson addresses retirement in letter to fans
By Official statement
Posted Nov 25 2009 9:01PM

I would like to announce my plans to retire from the National Basketball Association. I always thought that when I left the game, it would be because I couldn't help my team the way that I was accustomed to. However, that is not the case.

I still have tremendous love for the game, the desire to play, and a whole lot left in my tank. I feel strongly that I can still compete at the highest level.

Stepping away from the game will allow me to spend quality time with my wife and kids. This is a reward that far exceeds anything that I've ever achieved on the basketball court. I have prayed for this day and I see it as my greatest gift.

I want to thank the people of Reebok International Ltd., for always allowing me to be me and for supporting me my whole career through all the ups and downs. I have enjoyed 13 wonderful seasons in the NBA, and I am grateful.

I want to first acknowledge my fans everywhere, who have been with me throughout my entire career. Without you, there would be no me. You should all know that I appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!

To Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley and Larry Bird, you guys gave me the vision to play the game that will be forever in my heart.

To my Mom, who encouraged and inspired me to play every day, and to all of my family and friends who stood by me from the beginning. Thank you!

To my high school coach, Michael Bailey, Coach John Thompson at Georgetown University, Coach Larry Brown and to all of my other coaches, teammates, administrators, owners and staff who've been a part of my career, Thank you as well!

I'd like to give a special thanks to the people of Memphis. I never played a home game for your beloved Grizzlies, but I want you to know how much I appreciate the opportunity given me by a great owner in Michael Heisley, and the support of the city. I wish the Memphis Grizzlies' organization all of the success that the game has to offer.

And finally, to the city of Philadelphia: I have wonderful memories of my days in a Sixers' uniform. To Philly fans, thank you. Your voice will always be music to my ears.

God Bless all of you,

ALLEN IVERSON

可能只是一份退役计划的声明,而不是确定版本。。。
4#
发表于 2009-11-26 10:58 | 只看该作者
他那身体,那风格,决定了他的高峰期运动寿命不会长.早些退还是好吧,省得英雄落寞看得让人感伤了!
5#
发表于 2009-11-26 11:05 | 只看该作者
回复 4# 有印良品

34岁也不算短了,而且又不是纯身体原因退役
6#
发表于 2009-11-26 11:15 | 只看该作者
最矮小的身躯

最伟岸的身影
7#
发表于 2009-11-26 11:36 | 只看该作者
最后确实走的很不爽.
8#