|
字幕:
They were best friends...
他们曾经是最好的朋友……
but something happened beside them...
但是在他们身边发生了一些事情……
Even thought people had suspicious, they didn't care...
人们甚至怀疑起来,可是他们并不在乎……
But someone has decided to put an end to it...
不过还是有人决定来结束这一切……
偷拍视频、唇语专家解读、我翻译)
舍瓦走前与安切洛蒂的对话:
A:My boy, you cannot go on like this,this is unacceptable,people are already having suspicious...
安:我的孩子,你不能继续这样,这是无法让人接受的,人们已经开始怀疑……
you are a professional player, Ricky is supposed to look up to you.
你是一个非常专业的球员,Ricky(卡卡)被认为会以你为榜样。
instead,you dragged him into this mess.
而实际上,你留下的是这样一场混乱。
S:Please sir, listen to me, I'm...
舍:教练,请听我说,我……
I don't want to hear any excuses...
我不想再听任何借口……
I just want you to understand, sir...
我只希望你明白,教练……
I respect Ricky a lot. I don't want to cause him pain in any way,
我非常重视Ricky。不管什么方法,我不想带给他任何伤害
the media talks too much, we all know that,
媒体说的太多了,我们都知道,
it's been going on like this for years...
这样的日子持续了好几年了……
but I can't help what I feel towards Ricky...
但是我(走后还是)会不禁怀念跟Ricky一起的感觉……
A:No my boy, this is not right at all...
安:不,我的孩子,这样完全不对……
S:you might see it not right.
舍:也许是你错了。
This is dangerous, son...
这样是很危险的,孩子……
S:but it's my choice sir, with all my recept.
舍:但是这是我的选择,教练,带着我所有的感受。
Ricky is totally fine and I'm going to take care of him,
Ricky现在已经完全好了,我会常来看望他的,
and if the press asks us anything about it ,
如果媒体问我们关于这件事情,
we'll just say we have a great bond.
我们只会说我们有深厚的友谊。
After all, we are best friends before, anything else.
毕竟,我们以前是最好的朋友,无论会发生什么事。
A:Son, Galliani knows,
安:孩子,加利亚尼知道了(你的想法),
and he teld me flatly that he doesn't want you to stay here anymore...
他很坚决的告诉我他再也不想你留在这里……
You are going to Chelsea.
你将去切尔西。
新闻发布会上,舍瓦说:
Mr Ancelloti told me yesterday about an offer from Chelsea.
安切洛蒂先生昨天告诉我有一份来自切尔西的报价。
And i'm accepting it.
我准备接受它。
I know you're mad at me Ricky...
我知道你对我很生气,Ricky……
but it has to be done.
但是事情已经发生了。
[ 本帖最后由 黯然销魂 于 2007-10-18 05:01 编辑 ] |
|