[分享] 对线下模式中部分问题的解答

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-10-22 10:09 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Are there giant gloves the keeper can put on during the match? – @afrosam
Afraid not!
What changes have been made to Master League? – @bilber
No major changes compared to PES2014 although there have been some minor ones. For instance player trades make a return for PES2015 and for the first time there’s promotion play offs should you finish 3rd-6th.
I guess the biggest update for most modes will be that the game play in general is much better. Hopefully this will make the modes more engaging for a majority of people.
How many stadiums? Licensed 1s. Is the full game as sexy as the demo? – @fishcakebaby
10 in total, 6 are licensed (11 in total and 7 licensed if you count the San Siro and the Guiseppe Meazza as separate).
In response to your second question, yes!
Can any new features in Master League be revealed, and what can we know about MyClub? – @Mr. Fitz
Just minor changes, for example player trades are back and there’s promotion play offs for the first time.
The preview only covers offline game modes so I can’t give any new information about myClub other than the fact that personally, I can’t wait to play it.
What teams will be licensed in the AFC Champions League? Is Central Coast Mariners, Sydney Wanderers and Melbourne Victory licensed as part of the AFC Champions League Licence? – @the_one_1
The three Australian teams you mentioned are all in the game and fully licensed, as is the rest of the AFC Champions League.
Is “set cursor” ( or “fixed cursor” as it’s sometimes called) in the game? –  @mythomaniac
It’s in, so you have the option of selecting to be a set player during game modes.
Penguin suits back? – @jordan23
Alas no!
Also the dinosaurs? – @Marko9Gardinic
They appear to be extinct!
could do with some information on ML?, what are the default originals and how many divisions in ML? – @proevoaddy
The default originals are the same as they were in last year’s version of the mode. There are also two divisions in which to play again.
Any chance of returning the old gameplan, where you could do everything in one screen? – @pingvin
The gameplan screen remains the same thus far as it has in the demo, we’re with you in preferring the old one though and it has been fed back.
Will there be game speed options in the full game? – @mythomaniac
Four speeds ranging from -2 to +2. \The default is set at 0 and as far as I can tell that is the speed from the demo.
Is the ball glued to the ground on a straight line in every pass in the final version? – @ngomes
This honestly isn’t something I’ve noticed during the demo, (in fact I’ve had bobbles-a-plenty). There is however an option to change the length of the grass and having it longer does appear to increase the occurance of bobbling if that’s your thing!
In the final version the GK can actually save chip shots? – @ngomes
I’ve not seen any situations (and I’ve played a lot!) where we’d expect the keeper to save one and they haven’t.
I find a lot of the time people bring their keeper too frequently at ill advised moments and this leaves them out of position and susceptible to being chipped, rather than the chipping being an error of the keeper AI.
Demo does not have ability to use the dpad to control players. Is this available in the full game? – @Gorilla_Ape
The demo does have that option, as does the game. If you go to ‘select sides’ on the game pause screen and press ‘square’ (or Microsoft equivalent) then you can switch it there. Same with a number of passing and shooting options.
What is the story with League structures? Firstly there was talk of some second divisions being included in the game, which countries are these for and are these licensed at all or just a pile of random extra teams? – @liverpoolscot
Italy, France, Spain and England all have the second divisions in the game. Spain and France are all licensed, England and Italy are just the player names.
Am I remembering correctly that there was word that stadium builder was going to be making a return? – @liverpoolscot
There isn’t a stadium builder but there is a stadium editor. You can edit one of the four generic stadiums for each club on the game including choosing colours, turf pattern and net pattern as well as changing the name.
Any word on licensed national sides or licensed international tournaments i.e. UEFA Euro 2016? – @liverpoolscot
No licensed international tournaments feature in the preview code. All national teams in the game can be found here
On the gameplay side, there had been the return of the tutorials and proper training in PES 2014, any word on what is in store for PES 2015? – @liverpoolscot
The training system has had some amendments since PES2014. Firstly instead of awarding a simple pass or fail it now works on a gold/silver/bronze level depending on the number of points you accumulate from your performance.
Oh… and the goalkeeper penalty save challenge has been changed so it now gives an indication of where the attacker is going to put the ball unlike last year’s guess-fest.
Commentary – Who do we have in this PES2015? – @Crisps
John Champion and Jim Beglin – The people’s choice!
Goalkeeper gloves – As a Goalkeeper I do love having a variation in glove styles. Will we be having this as an edit feature within the game? – @Crisps
Keeper gloves do feature as an edit option although you can’t create your own. You can see the gloves that feature in the game here

Editing – the face editing system will it be the same as on PES2014 ?  – @pesrookie
To my eternal shame I didn’t do much face editing on PES2014 myself.  The face edititing on PES2015 however has a really extensive set of options so I’d be surprised if there was anything taken out.
Formations – How many formations can we save this year ? on PES14 we could only save 3 under the same user name – @pesrookie
Same again this year on the preview code.
Tricks and Feints – will the button configuration be same as last year’s ? – @pesrookie
Do you mean in terms of the right stick/left stick feints? If so then yes, these work the same way the did on PES2014 and are, in my opinion, the best way of getting past a tough opponent and finding a bit of space.
will Konami use our feedbacks to improve the final version ?? – @pesrookie
Konami take on feedback all the time, whether it’s too late to implement it all before release is another matter.

What roster of players to expect. Meaning, apart from the usual big stars etc, are we going to be able to access players (for MLO or master league) who still play professionally but are in other smaller leagues. – @Tottiwhat!
From what I can tell, only those appearing in International teams (that don’t currently have a club team in the game) are accessible. Del Piero, Heskey, Pablo Aimar, Diamanti, Forlan, Anelka, Martins all aren’t in the game.
Are there any changes to Bal MODE i yes what type of changes are they? – @ZimnyUK
I’m not sure at this point. I’ll hopefully spend a night this week concentrating solely on the mode and will report back any findings.
One fun fact is that some classic Master League players rock up as managers within the mode.
I really would like to see random selection matches just like on the ps2 versions where you pick any 4 club or international teams and it will pick players out from each of the teams you chose… Almost like fantasy football… Please let us know if not in this game ? – @arfantasy
This was awesome, but unfortunately it isn’t back for PES2015. Well not in the preview code anyway.
Hey how about I wonder if there is any possibility to modify the design or physical net of the goal – @Marcos10
You can change the goal netting design to one of 15 different patterns. Other than that there are no modification options for nets.
This can be done for each club individually so for example North London can have one pattern, West Midlands Village another etc.
Will there be training mode INSIDE master league like in pes 6? – @Edvard
Unfortunately not, the training settings options you have are: Balenced, passing, dribbling, shooting, defence, physical and speed.
I chose to buy PES 2014 for the very reason that the Japan national team were in it; However, the team was unofficial. Not a real kit and all the players had fake names and appearances. What’s more is that this was only for the west. In Japan, the team was fully licensed and all the players had their likenesses and names. Will we have an official Japan in PES 2015? – @Honda4
Japan isn’t official in the preview version.
Will there be broadcast camera 1, 2 and 3 like in the old days? and not only one option like in the past years which makes it hard to play (the one that zooms in). – @Edvard
There’s no set broadcast camera 1, 2 and 3 like previous versions. There are however a few camera options to choose from including a custom camera that allows you to select the height, zoom and angle.
Hi, will pes 2015 Have ranked 2v2 add guest user? This is all I need to Know. Simples – @Defrow-uk76
Nothing has been announced regarding online modes at the moment so I don’t know. Obviously it can be done online in both normal co-op and role control modes.
I like the camera view just before kick off in the demo, then it zooms in just a bit too much. Will PES increase the customisability of the camera options ever? – @MisterTea
Camera options this year are: Wide, Pitch side, Live Broadcast, Vertical, Player, Blimp, Player 2, Mid Range, Long and Custom (which allows you to select height, zoom and angle.)
In BAL mode can you sign for Chelsea and go on dates with the doctor? – @fishcakebaby
I imagine even a virtual representation would still turn you down.
Anyone know the deal with online? Is it gonna have to be downloaded? Ie like an update on release?
I don’t know for certain at this point. It is usually the case though.
Will there be a complete record of player stats and signings (incoming/outgoing players) over seasons of play for your club(s) in master league? I miss this and would like to see it return. Thanks. – @Vontrap
I can’t see anything that covers more than the season you’re currently on I’m afraid.
Does advanced shooting work in your version? In the demo it had kind of a lag that made it pointless. – @pudditang
From what I can tell there’s no real difference in the shooting between the demo and the preview. Not sure I’m getting lag as such although it does take slightly longer than with basic to get the shot off. I assume that it’s due to the extra movement required from the player to ensure direction etc is correct.
So my question, will the schedule system for PES 2015 change? I really hope so as being shunted to the next game will be such a big let down for master league. – @vontrap
‘Fraid not
Does Barcelona have 3rd kit in the preview game version or not yet? – @J Dilla
Just the home (blue and red stripes) and away (orange) kits I’m afraid.
Anyone no if glasgow celtic in pes2015? thought they would be in it in champions league or europa league much luv walk on pro playas – @bigchap amor
They’re not in the preview, although we’ve been told that the preview may not represent the final list.
Is Hachim Mastour (AC Milan) on the game? – @liverpoolscot
He is, (AMF OVR 71 btw)
对线下模式中部分问题的解答 对线下模式中部分问题的解答 对线下模式中部分问题的解答 对线下模式中部分问题的解答

2#
发表于 2014-10-22 11:39 | 只看该作者
最近沙发真多
3#
发表于 2014-10-22 11:39 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
4#
发表于 2014-10-22 11:41 | 只看该作者
不错!期待!发布!{:5_543:}
5#
发表于 2014-10-22 14:55 | 只看该作者
前排留座
6#
发表于 2014-10-22 15:01 | 只看该作者
快来了, 相当期待。
7#
发表于 2014-10-22 19:55 | 只看该作者
进入倒计时了
8#
发表于 2014-10-22 19:58 | 只看该作者
In BAL mode can you sign for Chelsea and go on dates with the doctor?

{:5_431:}{:5_431:}
9#
发表于 2014-10-22 20:00 | 只看该作者
不说啥、只期待实况、
10#
发表于 2014-10-22 20:18 | 只看该作者
实况大期待,打个翻身仗
11#
发表于 2014-10-22 21:15 | 只看该作者
最后一个视频做的不错。
12#
发表于 2014-10-23 07:54 | 只看该作者