查看: 4770|回复: 16
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转帖] PES2012试玩7月新料,特别鸣谢:7楼翻译——panesadie

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-7-9 12:20 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 cychn89 于 2011-7-10 13:29 编辑

PES2012试玩7月新料,特别鸣谢:7楼翻译——panesadie http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/prorevo-play-pes-2012/
German megasite are playing PES 2012 right now!
Our good friends ProRevo are playing PES 2012 today, and have been tweeting a lot, including posting up a pic of the start screen, that you can see as the image header.
Below are some tweets from the team:

Two hours with #PES2012 are gone. Five hours left. – That’s a total of seven epic hours. Legendary day and a great first game-impression.
AI has a massive step up. There are so many important improvements and they dovetail with the game very good. #pes2012
Just got smashed by the AI. Lost with a top team vs. an underdog 4-1. But so many “Aw, look at that move!” moments! AI is very clever..

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/prorevo-playtest-impressions/

Ben from Prorevo kindly wrote an English version of his PES 2012 playtest impressions, which you can find below. Make sure you check out the original (German) version on their site.
A Dream Come True
Itʼs 10.07 in the morning, the sky is a bit cloudy but itʼs warm. I stand in front of Konami of Europe HQ in
Frankfurt (Main). Itʼs some kind of a special moment for me. For years, I have envied magazines and
websites (like WENB) for getting early access to games and PES, especially. I wanted to be with them,
play with them, discuss the game. Today, Iʼm going to do the same. Iʼm here to play an early version of
PES 2012. Together with Marvin from prorevo, who has invited me. Itʼs a dream that has come true. But
enough sentiments, letʼs plunge into work (or should I say fun?).
Who Moved For Motion?
I was honoured with the role of the spectator in the first match as Marvin played against a Konami
employee. First thing that struck me was the motion on the pitch even before the playersʼ entrance. A
few groundsmen were walking over the field and checked the grass. A few moments later, the view
switched and you see the referees talking a bit, before they led the players out of the catacombs.
Camera men, stewards, managers, all moving and looking great. They didnʼt stop to move when the
match started, no, you could see the managers walking up and down in the coaching area, the cameras
tried to follow the ball, the stewards walked along the boundaries of the field and the stewards were
looking back onto the pitch from time to time; they normally look at the crowd. Just as they do in real
life. Nice touch with regards to the crowd: they wore the kits of the home team, looked really cool.
Moving to the on-the-field-event. There were many new animations for sliding, passing and shooting
but for little things as well. For instance, when another defender was going to cover another attacker, he
waved to his team mates that heʼd take over from them. If a player realised, that he would not reach the
ball with a kick, he pulled back. Wow. Oh, and when we played with national teams, volunteers were
standing/sitting next to the teams, holding the particular national banner.
Altogether, very eMOTIONal.
Can You Keep Up?
I think, that could have been the phrase Christiano Ronaldo said to Badstuber when he ran past him.
Badstuber couldnʼt. Germany conceded a goal. Doesnʼt sound like PES 2011, does it? Well, it isnʼt.
PES 2012 manages to balance those two aspects, attacking and defending, that represent the core of
football. Attackers can outsmart defenders and vice versa. Take that example from above. Ronaldo kept
the ball close to his feet, fooled the defender by shifting to the left and passed him by on the other side.
With no one left to block him, he could even outran Badstuber by a few meters and had enough time to
place his shot. Would you like an example to prove the opposite? Marvin played against me with Messi.
Messi went missing for 90 minutes. Say no more.
The keepers keep you well in play, rest assured. They seemed to be more aggressive at corner kicks or
free kicks and plucked the ball out of the air. They were more reliable and overall good. In 25 matches
we had maybe one situation where we thought the keeper could have kept that ball.
Thatʼs Not Fair!
Erm, it is. Why? Because the referee said so. And he was always right.
You can say that refereeʼs are fixed and much better than last year. Neither did they shed cards nor
were they mean when it came to yellow-/red-carding. They acted just… right. We never felt as if we
were betrayed by the referee.
It was the same with offside. We had maybe three or four off side situations and they were all correct.
At one point, Marvin stopped to play because he thought my player to be offside. However, the referee
was right again. Too bad I missed my shot.
A word (or two) concerning penalty kicks. As Adam already said, the camera is back to normal, behind
the player who earned the penalty kick. It works, and it works great. It is fair.
Thatʼs What I Call Intelligence.
I wonʼt go into detail here about player behaviour. Not yet, as I canʼt at the moment. But I will tell you
about that loss I tweeted earlier. The glorious 1-4 defeat. Yes, I lost against a lower rated team and I
loved it. In PES 2011, if a player was near your goal, he tried to shoot, most of the time. In PES 2012, it
is completely different. It feels alive. Letʼs go:
0 – 1: Counter attack by my opponent, four defenders, three attackers, one in the middle, one on each
side. I closed the center striker down and expected him to shoot. However, he played a high deadly
pass to the left winger who slowed down the ball, took a short look and played a precise cross to the
right outer corner of my box. To the right winger, of course, who then hit home volley. I was like:
ʻawwwwʼ (eyes wide open).
0 – 2: Mistake by myself, I passed the ball to an attacker instead of kicking it away. He outsmarted my
keeper! He feinted a shot, moved the ball out my keepers reach, ran a few yards and scored.
0 – 3: The best goal today. An attacker got the ball in my 18 yard area. However, he didnʼt shoot
instantly – what he would have done in PES 2011 – but laid the ball back for an attacker that was in a
much better position to shoot – and to score, of course. He lifted his foot and played the ball with so
much silkiness that I lowered the controller and stopped playing. My mouth copied the behaviour of my
eyes. I think I replayed it 4 times? Needless to say that I had none but one chance to score in the first
70 minutes – I hit the post.
0 – 4: Nice header after I mistimed the header of my defender. Timing is extremely important in this
game. Not once did I have the feeling that the CPU cheated me. I always mistimed actions. And I knew
that I failed.
1 – 4: 88 minute, regular goal, nothing special. Of course not, as it was I who scored.
Whew!
I played that match with wide cam because this pitch side cam takes time to get used to. Furthermore, I
used the “completely manual” setting for passes which was complicated enough. About an hour before
we left, I tried to combine this setting with the new cam. Looks great, plays great, I got smashed. By the
gameplay, by the AI.
So is it the perfect package?
Sadly, it isnʼt. Two things are spoiling the party, at least a bit. One thing is shooting but thatʼs covered by
Adamʼs essay already.
The other thing is a bit weird to explain. When you pass the ball to or behind a team mate (deadly
pass), that player runs towards the ball and then, all of a sudden, slows down and jogs towards the ball.
Meanwhile, an opponent might run there and steal you the ball. It doesnʼt happen all the time, but
worryingly often. Something I will need to see how it changes through development.

惯例谷歌坑爹翻:
略~~~~~~
:bz3: 今天你被坑了吗?

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +10 收起 理由
yjn2007 + 10

查看全部评分

2#
发表于 2011-7-9 12:35 | 只看该作者
垃圾翻译
3#
发表于 2011-7-9 15:47 | 只看该作者
看来楼主是个韩国人!
4#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-9 17:06 | 只看该作者
回复 3# zjgmask

怎么可能斯密噶:bz36:
5#
发表于 2011-7-9 22:11 | 只看该作者
真是悲催啊。。 看不懂
6#
发表于 2011-7-10 11:06 | 只看该作者
好吧,我来简单翻译一下,大家凑合着看吧。

德国的megasite正在玩PES2012!
我们的好朋友ProRevo今天试完了PES2012,在推特上发了很多,包括一张开始界面的截图,也就是大家一开头看到的那张图片。
以下是ProRevo推特上的一些消息:
两个小时过去了,还剩下五小时,这就是我们和PES2012史诗般的七小时。传奇般的一天,很棒的游戏第一印象。AI大大提高了。还有很多重大改进,而且这些改进与游戏契合地非常好。

刚刚被AI虐了。用一支豪门球队被鱼腩4-1打败。不过有很多次都让人忍不住想说“噢!看看这球!”AI太聪明了...
ProRevo的Ben写下了他的PES2012试完感受的英文版,详情见下文。请去他们的网站查看原版--德文版。

1-梦想成真
现在是上午10点07分,天空上飘着朵朵白云,天气温暖。我站在位于法兰克福的Konami欧洲总部前面,这一刻对我来说有些特别。这么多年来,我都很羡慕那些杂志和网站(比如WENB)能够提早玩到新游戏,尤其是实况。我很想跟他们一起,一起玩游戏,讨论游戏。今天,我终于要跟他们一样了。我将在这里玩到PES2012的早期版本。和ProRevo的Marvin一起,正是他邀请了我。简直就是美梦成真。好了,抒情到此为止,让我们言归正传吧。(或者说言归正玩?)

2-谁在动?
第一场是Marvin和一位Konami员工之间的对决,我有幸观战。
首先吸引我的是球员入场前球场上的人物动作。几个场地工作人员走上球场检查草皮情况。过了一会儿,镜头一转,我们看到裁判在将双方球员领出球员通道之前在相互交谈。摄影师、安保人员、主教练等人都在走动,看起来很棒。比赛开始后他们都还在动,主教练在指挥区内来回走动,摄像机追踪着球拍摄,保安沿着球场边界走动,时不时回头看看场内,他们一般是面向观众的,就像在现实中一样。
说到现场球迷,做得也很好:他们穿着主队的球衣,看上去相当酷。
下面说说场上的事情。这一代在铲球、传球和射门上多了很多新的动作,在其他小的细节上也是如此。比如当一名防守队员要对付一名进攻队员时,他会做出手势示意其他队友“这球我来!”。当一名球员意识到第一下无法碰到球时,就会后退防守,不会贸然上抢。哦对了,如果用国家队比赛,会看到有志愿者站在或者坐在球队的旁边,举着相应国家的旗子。

3-你追得上吗?
我想这应该是C罗在甩开巴德斯图贝尔时对他说的话。显然巴德斯图贝尔是追不上的,德国队失球了。听起来不像是PES2011吧?没错,不是2011。PES2012成功地在足球最核心的两个方面-攻与防-上达到了平衡。进攻球员可以完爆防守球员,反之亦然。以刚才这个场面为例,C罗将球控在脚边,然后换到左边,接着往右边过掉了对手。如果没有其他队员上来阻挡,C罗甚至可以甩出巴德斯图贝尔好几米远,有足够的时间调整射门。你们想看看反例吗?好吧...Marvin用梅西跟我打,结果梅西整整消失了90分钟,这个我就不再多说了。

4-这不公平?
呃...是这样的。为啥?因为裁判说了算。而且,他永远是对的。
可以说裁判的问题已经解决了,比去年好多了。不管是出示红黄牌还是不出牌,裁判的判决总是正确的。我们从来没感觉到被裁判黑了。
越位的判罚也是如此。我们大概有三四次越位的情况,结果判罚都是准确的。有一次,Marvin暂停了游戏,因为他觉得我的队员越位了。不过,裁判的判罚再次是正确的。只可惜我没把球打进。
关于点球我说两句。Adam之前已经说到过,罚点球时视角改回了正常视角,也就是从罚球队员身后拍摄。这很好,而且是相当地好。这下公平了。

5-这才是智能
关于球员的表现,我在这里就不展开说了。现在还不是时候,因为现在我还不能说。不过我会在推特上告诉你们的。
那场华丽丽的1-4溃败,我输给了一支弱队,但我还是很享受。在PES2011里,球员只要接近球门,在绝大多数情况下都会选择射门。而在PES2012里,事情就完全不同了。让人感觉很真实。看看吧:
0-1:对手的反击,三打四,中路有一名进攻队员,外加两边各一名。我逼向中路的前锋,因为我觉得他会射门。但是,他居然来了个过顶直塞,将球传给左边锋,后者将球停下,看了一眼门前,将球准确传中到我小禁区右侧外边。右边锋,迎球就是一脚凌空。我只能干瞪眼,嘴里喊着“哦~~~~”
0-2:这次是我自己的失误,我把球传给了进攻队员,而没有解围。对手过掉了我的门将!他假射真扣,让我的门将鞭长莫及,然后跑了几步将球打进。
0-3:今日最佳进球。对手在我的大禁区内拿到球。不过他没有像在PES2011里那样马上射门,而是将球回做给了另一名位置更好的球员,然后,就没有然后了...他抬起脚将球踢出的动作是那么柔顺丝滑,看得我不由得放下了手柄。我的嘴也跟我的眼睛一样,张得大大的。我好像回放了4次吧?顺便说一句,在头70分钟内,我只有一次得分机会,还被我打了门柱。
0-4:一个漂亮的头球进球,因为我争顶时机不对造成了冒顶。在这一代里,时机是异常重要的。我不止一次以为是电脑作弊,其实是我总是在时机上把握不好,我知道这点。
1-4:88分钟,很一般的进球,没什么特别的。当然很一般,因为这球是我进的...
唉。
这场比赛我是用宽视角玩的,因为边线视角我还用不惯。另外,我还用的是“完全手动”的传球设置,不得不说这很复杂。在结束前一小时,我同时用了手动传球设置和新的边线视角。看起来很不错,玩起来也不错,我被虐了,被游戏虐了,被AI虐了。
那么这个游戏完美了吗?
很遗憾,还不是。有两个地方坏了事,至少还不够好。一个是射门,这个Adam已经在他的文章里说过了。
另一个问题解释起来有点诡异。在你传球给队友或直塞队友身后球时,他会跑向球,然后,突然间减速,碰一下球。这时对手可能就跑过来把球抢走了。虽然这种情况不是每次都出现,不过频率也经常到了令人担忧的程度。这个问题是我期待在接下来的开发过程中需要改进的。

评分

参与人数 2经验 +2 金钱 +29 收起 理由
yjn2007 + 29 谢谢分享
cychn89 + 2 感谢翻译

查看全部评分

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-10 12:15 | 只看该作者
比如当一名防守队员要对付一名进攻队员时,他会做出手势示意其他队友“这球我来!”。

这才是有用的互动,终于有了啊:bz3:
8#
发表于 2011-7-10 12:22 | 只看该作者
回复 7# panesadie