打印 上一主题 下一主题

[解答] PES2011试玩版翻译

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2010-7-14 12:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Roneyshi 于 2010-7-14 12:48 编辑

PES 2011 - First Look Play Test(7.13)

I’ve been a PES Fan news editor for a number of weeks now, and the only thing I needed to start proving my skills as a journalist is a story – something worth putting pen to paper for. Well, that’s exactly what I was given when I was asked to attend the PES Fan’s PES 2011 play-test... and it was definitely worth a column inch or two.

I’ve read all the major details that have been released since the Tokyo demo at Konami HQ, followed the news as it tweeted out of E3 – and watched, then re-watched every second of video that has been released over the last two months in both standard and high definition, striving to digest every little detail that this year’s release has to offer.

And in hindsight – it’s good to be clued up, but no amount of scanning the early PR materials will give you a hint of the feeling you get when you actually play the game (and despite that sentence I have the difficult task of trying to pass on my experiences to you).

It’s over a month since the first tests took place, but in no way did I feel that we were less privileged than those who sat down with Seabass et al in Japan. On the contrary, I was conscious of the fact that this version of the game would be significantly different from the one seen then – and hopefully any noticeable faults would have been ironed out and possibly a few extras added in.

Despite this being my first major piece for PES Fan and the first chance I’ve had to lay my fingers on a game a considerable period before its release date, I was quite laid back – though I’m sure my note pad may have suggested otherwise. I utilised the morning train ride to scribble some last minute notes, detailing the main positives and also the shortcomings of PES 2010; what we liked, what needed work – was there anything that stood out particularly, etc – and I eventually converted that mess into four headings: User Interface and Appearance, Passing, Keepers, and Player Movements, reactions and positioning.

User Interface and Appearance
It’s worth mentioning that we were playing an offline copy and we were locked to certain areas of the game – so I can’t give any information on the online capabilities or go into major details about the overall UI at this stage.

We essentially had two versions of Exhibition mode – the general setup-and-play that has been present in previous years’ demos with a small selection of National (Germany, Italy, Ivory Coast, Argentina) and Club teams (Manchester United, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Benfica). Alternatively, we had the option to taste the newly acquired Copa Libertadores licensing – with Estudiantes, Cruzeiro, Corinthians and Internacional all available for selection, and ready to march out to the Copa Libertadores theme – in a style similar to the current Champions League offering.

You can see the foundations of PES 2010 within PES 2011 – the entrance scenes and tunnel shots occasionally look like they’ve been lifted from the previous version, only to be polished and pampered before being delicately placed into the new incarnation. To put it simply, it looks like PES, but the picture quality looks more like airbrushed imagery that you’d expect to see coming from the marketing department rather than a moving-parts product from the development team.

The visual improvements start from the menu and stay with you all the way through to the pitch. Player likenesses have been improved even further than last years’ advancements, at least in the teams we had at our disposal – and this is highlighted with the pre-match setup. Little details catch your eye, like the kit selection screen which now features animated models – rather than stationary stars as seen on the previous iteration (I was impressed to see Eto’o run a few paces before freezing, allowing you to savour the personal detail as well as the player movements). The on-screen display when in-game has been simplified – now showing a much more minimalist, broadcast-resembling score board; simple, clean and professional.

Jon Murphy mentioned that this game doesn’t feel as “Japanese-y” as PESs of old, and that’s for sure. Gone are the bright, sparkling backgrounds that had a hint of youthful exuberance – and in comes a sleek, shiny/dark world map picture (when I say map – think ‘PlayStation Weather Channel’ on PSN as opposed to ‘school atlas’) which works very well. This PES feels like it has grown up, and the sliding main menu located at the bottom of the screen brings the clean accessibility that we can see throughout.

Minimalism seems to be the theme in this PES, and this is never more apparent than when using the new drag-and-drop system that we’ve heard so much about. Think of it like the new Google homepage, leave the options in there but don’t have them on display unless you need them, and when you do – a slide of the cursor and few button presses will allow you to do everything you are used to.

Tying in with this, Konami announced that they’ve spent a lot of time looking at broadcast standard footage with the intention of instilling the same look and feel into PES as we see when watch it on TV. The re-worked wide camera angle that moves with play is a major step towards realism. When the match kicks off the camera lowers from an elevated position to the regular viewpoint – and similarly when play approaches a goal the displays swings when necessary, with an undeniable professional smoothness.

There are some huge improvements – as well as an array of small details that add to the game, and it’d be criminal not to give them a passing mention. I spent a good few minutes in the replay section analysing the little details on the pitch in the new man-on-the-pitch camera angle (or over-analysing as the look on Fury’s face suggested). It’s not a major thing, but being able to move around the pitch at eye-level of a player allowed you to really put yourself into the action – and the grass, when zoomed in looks like it has some distinct layering and texture to it, you can see that it’s computer generated, but it’s not a long way away from the real thing.

Passing
PES has been criticised since its glory days on the previous generation machines for losing the lifelike flow that it was synonymous with. 2010 didn’t play how you wanted it to play – and you were inevitably looking for breakthroughs that were different from the natural routes. Konami recently confessed that the game’s engine has been progressively weighed down by annual additions which, though they were made with good intentions, lead to an overcomplicated mess. Things were stripped back – and a new passing system with promises of “Freedom” was built on the exposed foundations.

Three simple questions: one simple answer. Is the Passing better? Is it good? Does it feel free? Yes.

I had worries that the hit ‘n miss through-ball from last year would be completely reversed in 2011. The vast majority of passes I tried through the defence on 2010 were often played way past the bye-line, or into the heels of the defender I was looking to outpace – compare this to the E3 video and you see Pirlo, amongst others, easily playing defence splitting passes. So which was one was it – painfully easy or practically impossible? Neither – and both.

I had numerous passes going astray – plenty were over-hit and some barely trickled off of my toes (particularly a couple of back-passes that I was lucky to get away with) but I never had the feeling that I was hard done to. The mistakes that were popping up felt like my mistakes. The new power gauge system takes a little getting used to but you quickly start to feel that you are personally involved in determining ball placement. It’s a double learning curve – you can pick it up and play pretty well, but it’ll also take a good amount of play time for it to become second nature, allowing us to remove the rainbow swoosh (which, despite my reservations, is surprisingly good at evading your attention).

Perfecting the new style of play will give you more options in attack – but doesn’t necessarily mean that you can continuously carve up the opposition with single a killer ball. Fury and I played for a number of hours – but there was only one or two long defence splitting passes, often caused by bad positioning on our parts. That wonder pass can only be played if the situation arises – trying to force it just doesn’t work (just ask Fury, he did a great job of shutting me out).

The passing is different, but it’s not completely different. There is still a lot of what we know – and I don’t doubt that some will see a little too much of the past as they play, but for me it’s a good thing. The passes still feel like passes you’d play in a PES title, but the added freedom of control neatens it up. Think of a pass you play in 2010 – you know it’s going to end up somewhere within a couple of yards of where you aim it, but now you can drop it on the proverbial sixpence. Its last years passing, but it feels like it should have felt.

There is still some noticeable AI assistance – but generally for the better. Passes feel like they are helped slightly in terms of direction, but that can all go to pot if you stick too much power on it – particularly over distance. Also, to emphasise individuality different stars seem to receive a varying levels of support from the AI. Paying a ball with a midfield maestro such as Xabi Alonso or Carrick you, as you’d expect, has a higher success rate than playing a similar ball with a dribbler, like Nani.

True 360 degree passing would be excruciatingly difficult even for the most dextrous of gamers, it always needs to be honed down to some extent, and this AI support works. Every ball we had the vision to play – we could, providing we executed it properly. I dragged Roberto Carlos up from the back – only for Fury to dink a through ball over his shoulder, his attacker had already started a run and met it perfectly for a first-time strike. My mistake – his brilliance, and though I conceded – I’m happy to admit that it was a beautifully worked goal.

Keepers
It’s no secret – goalkeepers haven’t been the greatest aspect of Pro Evo. Over the course of a decade playing Master League in the last instalment, I tried and tested a selection of young, old, catastrophic and world class keepers but found that they all shared a common trait – the Robert Green effect.

A quick look on YouTube and you can see evidence of Keepers diving over pea-rolling mis-kicks, flapping around a clear yard to the side of where they should have been – or even just watched shots bounce past them without the slightest of effort to stop it.

So, how do they compare now? My honest answer – I’m not entirely convinced.

We saw many commanding leaps to pluck crosses out of the air, and smiled in approval after the Ivory Coast stopper pull off an instinctive flick of the leg to deny a low driven effort with the top of his instep. Keepers looked to have been given a wedge of new animations to pull out of their bag as and when they see fit, a perfect example being Van Der Sar’s reaction save to stop TheBoss after he tried to place a ball through his legs. Edwin, dropped to the floor with a realistic thud to shut out Sneijder’s attempt with a well-timed block using his shins – a smooth animation that I’ve never seen before.

That said, then men in the sticks were still prone to the odd flap on occasion – and though we had a full day to play, I can’t commit myself to saying whether it seemed to be a flaw or it whether it looked intentional. We regularly called keepers out to rush onto heavy through balls – but once or twice, what looked like a comfortable catch ended up being a strange fumble. It didn’t happen often – but if Julio Cesar can parry an un-challenged bouncing ball then I’m a little concerned. Perhaps we held the keeper charge button for too long causing him to run through the bounce – or perhaps we just witnessed a couple of the calamity moments that occur semi-often in the real game? I honestly can’t say. To put a positive spin on it – the recoveries after the mistakes were faster, and you actually had the impression that the keeper was aware of the ball’s location before he got back to his feet.

We did see one howler – I nodded the feeblest of headers in at the far post. The keeper was in the perfect position – and my wild swing of the head resulted in a powerless effort on goal. The keeper spread himself and had the perfect shape to stop the shot – but forget to put himself in the ball’s trajectory. I looked more embarrassed than Fury did for putting it away. It sounds as if it’s a step up from their display a month ago – I just hope Konami use the time that they have left to fine tune.

Player Movements, reactions and positioning.
PES 2011 has over 1,000 new animations. So what exactly does that mean? – Basically, players have been given the permission to perform a range of new movements and manoeuvres. Do you notice it? Definitely.

There are nice little touches – like players rushing to lean out of the way of shots and ducking under high passes, we even saw one star practically squat to get under a throw-in that crossed his path. You also get tastes of individual brilliance that could have been lifted straight out of Match of the Day – Berbatov, back to goal, laid off a lazy but accurate pass with the outside of his left foot to Carrick who used the instep of his right boot to curl a pin-point effort towards the top corner.

It’s not just animations – player awareness and positioning has been upgraded, particularly noticeable in the opposition AI which hardcore fans will be happy to hear wasn’t scared to venture up field. I watched on as Fury played a game that he eventually lost – the computer scored and seemed to press for more until the last few minutes where keep-ball became the chosen plan of action. I’m not sure if this was a situational tactical change – which is now possible to organise in the pre-match setup screens, but it certainly looked like it.

The new defensive system makes the game more tactical. You now have the option to steam in with a tackle, or to track an opponent – with the aim being to shepherd them into a bad position, or wait for the perfect time to stick your foot in. This, combined with a slower pace makes you think about the options at your disposal. On the subject of pace, the five different game speeds are very distinct. We played most of our time on the default rate (“0”) – but I had a particular affection for “-1”. Last year’s action played more closely “+1” (+2 was too fast for my tastes – and -2 felt like trying to run in water).

Another improvement that needed to be included was a complete reworking of the referees. It took over 300 games against the AI before I was awarded my first Penalty on PES 2010 – though I should have easily been into double figures with the amount of times I ended up on the deck. But, the blind referees that we’ve had forced upon us recently can suddenly see again – and called fouls in and amongst the box! I don’t recall a single case of the “Come on ref” syndrome surfacing on either side – which is vital if the trick stick is to be utilised more in 2011. If we’re inviting players to risk taking a foot instead of the ball, we need the correct decisions to be made.

Fury benefited from this more than I did – I was pretty much a one-skill man. The rainbow flick lifts the ball diagonally over the opposition’s feet allowing you to cut in at pace, which I combined with the odd flip-flap. I was pretty happy with my skilful displays, but Fury looked to Riverdance his way past my full back on the odd occasion – and also sold me for a foul a number of times too.

Taking everything into account – I’m ecstatic, and personally a little relieved to say that this is a huge step forward. The game looks amazing, but that was never the issue. This demo showed me that PES can still play great too – the crucial factor that has been missing for the last few iterations. To cement our conclusions, we played one game on 2011 – and played the exact same game on 2010 a few minutes later. The development is there for all to see.

I still see a lot of the past, but I also see the future – and I wouldn’t have it any other way. This ‘all new’ but, at the same time it’s a PES that I feel familiar with – and the first offering on the next generation that finally looks and feels like one I can truly be proud of. Konami don’t just want to stop the rot, they want to flip the script and bring back their hardcore fans – well, this is definitely the way to go about it.

If you have Questions about this please read the Q & A thread here

PES 2011 - In-depth look at Passing(7.14)

Three simple words have been the focus of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 so far; Engineered for Freedom. Words that were accompanied by some very impressively written press releases that read so well it seemed more like a wish list the fans had been hoping for, rather than a checklist of new features to tell us all about.

Yet despite the impressive press releases and the very good looking trailers it was with a feeling of caution, rather than uncontainable excitement, that I approached Konami’s latest football offering. As I picked my team and played around with the tactics I hoped that the answer would be yes to my question: has it all just been hype like the past few years, or is Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 really engineered for freedom?

In short, the answer is a resounding yes: you can literally put the ball where you want. However, this is not a game where you can immediately appreciate its biggest strength; its freedom. Like with PES games of the past, it took a little getting used to. The game as a whole is a lot slower than any previous PES from the Next-Gen era or the PS2 days. It’s the first thing you notice when you start playing the game and this is maybe why I had a few problems in my first game.

Short simple passes to the fullbacks were going out of play whereas in previous versions they’d be played straight to feet like they were on auto pilot, which backs up Jon Murphy’s claim that the AI has been toned right down. Passes were being both over hit and under hit into the midfield and trying to get some rhythm into the game seemed hard. The first game I lost 2-0, I couldn’t get to grips with it at all, but as I played more games I was getting used to having a power bar for passing and it was all becoming a little bit easier. Passing became a little bit crisper and the tempo a little bit higher, I was getting used to it and I was enjoying it more and more.

The animations, just for passing, are so varied that the animation seems almost different every time, players will side foot and use the outside of their foot to pass the ball when appropriate. One great moment that had me pause for a replay was when Veron seemed to put all his weight into passing the ball down the line with the outside of his foot: the animation for the shape of his body as he made the pass was just something not normally seen in a PES game, it was awesome.

Through balls are much more effective and might have players making sure they play with a deep back line because of their effectiveness at beating a defence. The weight to them is superb and the power bar really does make it easier to determine how high or far the through ball is going to go. Having a power bar for through balls is something I see as key feature because the fans have been asking for it for a long time. This doesn’t necessarily mean it’s something that people can exploit in the game as it’s hard to execute consistently, but catch it right and it can become a really dangerous weapon against the opposition.

As stated in a number of previous play tests the X button pass can also be used as a through ball if hit into the space because of the freedom afforded by the power bar. Hitting the ball into space for on rushing wingers and fullbacks is a treat as is also passing the ball towards a teammate’s stronger foot. For example, say if you want to lay off Podolski for a strike on the edge of the box you can so, almost inch perfectly towards his left foot whereas as in other PESs it was nowhere near as fluid or accurate.

The freedom of passing is a massive improvement for the series and it seems Seabass and the team have gone a long way in trying to get rid of the ping pong passing. I can see many people having really good midfield battles against each other and when you score a goal the feeling of achievement that we've felt with PES in the past looks like it's back this year.

However, there’s still a few niggles that I hope are fixed in time for release. Sometimes a fast pass can somehow slow down immediately as if the ball is rolling through long grass and high balls from goal kicks seem to go a bit too high and hang in the air for too long. Other than these points the passing offers freedom never seen before in a PES game and I look forward to engineering moves with it.

实况足球2011年 - 第一看播放测试(7.13)

我一直在一个PES的风机数周新闻编辑现在,我唯一需要开始证明作为一名记者,我的技术是一个故事 - 这是值得把钢笔在纸上的。嗯,这正是他们给我当我被邀请参加实况足球的pes2011试玩测试...它是绝对值得一列英寸或2。

我读过的所有已在小浪自东京总部发布的主要演示的细节,因为它遵循了新闻啾啾出的E3 - ,看着,然后重新观看录像的每一个已经在过去两个月内公布第二在标准和高清晰度,努力消化每个小细节,今年的发布所提供的。

而在事后 - 这是好得避让,但是没有扫描的早期宣传材料将让您的感觉提示你当你真正玩游戏(尽管这句话我有试图通过艰难的任务量就我的经验给你)。

这是一个多月以来的第一次测试发生,但绝不做我觉得我们不到那些谁坐在鲈鱼等在日本享有特权的人了。相反,我感到欣慰的是,这次比赛的版本将显着看到那么一 - 并希望任何明显的错误意识的不同会已解决了,还可能需要一些额外添加中

尽管这是我第一次为聚醚砜风机和第一次有机会我不得不躺在一个相当长的时间游戏的发布日期之前,我很随和我的手指大一块 - 尽管我敢肯定我的记事本,可能有建议否则。我利用了早上坐火车到最后一分钟涂抹一些笔记,详细介绍了主要的积极因素,也是2010年PES的缺点;我们喜欢什么,需要什么工作 - 这是有什么特别突出,等等 - 我最终转化成的混乱4标题:用户界面和外观,传承,守护者,和球员的变动,反应和定位。

用户界面和外观
值得一提的是,我们在玩一个脱机副本,我们被锁定某些地区的游戏 - 所以我不能透露任何有关的信息或进入在线功能有关的主要用户界面的整体,在这个阶段的细节。

我们基本上有两个版本的展览模式 - 一般设置和播放已与一小部分国家(德国,意大利,科特迪瓦,阿根廷)和俱乐部队(曼联,国际米兰前几年的示范本,皇家马德里,本菲卡)。另外,我们有选择口味样式新收购的南美解放者杯的发牌 - 与拉普拉塔大学生,克鲁塞罗,科林蒂安和Internacional所有可供选择,并准备退场的南美解放者杯的主题 - 类似于目前的欧洲冠军联赛的产品。

你可以看到在2011PES的2010年的基础 - 隧道的入口和射击场面偶尔看起来他们已经从以前的版本取消,只是之前被精心打磨和纵容放置到新的化身。简单来说,它看起来像实况足球,但画面质量看起来更像纸墨勾当图像,你会看到来自市场营销部门,而不是从开发团队运动配件产品。

改进的视觉从开始菜单,陪你一路贯穿到球场。球员肖像进一步得到改善,甚至比去年来的进步,至少在我们的队伍在我们掌握了 - 这是与赛前设置突出。小细节吸引您的眼球,像现在套件选择屏幕动画功能模式 - 而不是静止的恒星作为对前一次迭代(我很高兴看见埃托奥运行冻结前几步看到的,让您品尝的个人详细以及球员动作)。屏幕上显示时,比赛已简化 - 现在呈现出更简约,广播类似记分牌;简单,干净,专业。

乔恩墨菲提到这游戏不觉得像“日本Y”型的旧势能面,这是肯定的。飘的明亮,闪闪发光的背景,有一对年轻的活力暗示 - 在谈到一光滑,有光泽/黑暗的世界地图图片(当我说地图 - 认为'的PlayStation天气频道就PSN上,而不是'学校地图集'),它工作得很好。这PES的感觉就像它已经长大了,滑动主菜单在屏幕的底部清洁带来无障碍,我们可以看到整个。

极少主义似乎是在这PES的主题,这是从来没有超过使用新的拖放和拖放系统,我们已经听到这么多明显。认为它喜欢新的谷歌主页,给在那里的选择,但并没有显示出来,除非你需要的时候,当你这样做 - 1光标的几个按键和幻灯片将允许你做一切你使用到。

也配合这项计划,柯纳米宣布,他们已经花了很多时间在广播寻找同灌输相同的外观打算到PES的标准镜头和感觉,因为我们看电视时看到它。重新工作的广泛相机角度,与戏正走向现实主义是一个重要步骤。当比赛揭开序幕相机从提升的地位降低到常规的观点 - 当播放的办法,同样一个目标,显示波动,必要时,不可否认的专业光滑。

有一些 - 以及作为该游戏添加到数组的小细节,巨大的改进,它会是犯罪,不给他们路过一提。我花了好几分钟的重播分析关于在新的人为上的间距相机角度(或以上作为对骚动的脸上分析间距小细节部分提出的建议)。这不是一个重大的事情,但能走动,在眼睛的一名球员的水平间距让你真正付诸行动吧 - 和基层,当看放大像它有一些不同的层次和纹理给它,你可以看到它的计算机生成的,但它不是一个遥远的真实的东西。

通过
聚醚砜一直批评,因为在上一代机器失去其昔日的栩栩如生的流动,这是同义词。 2010年没有发挥你想让它如何发挥 - 你是难免的突破是从天然路线寻找不同的。柯纳米最近承认,该游戏的引擎已逐步由每年增加的体重,但他们与善意取得,导致过于复杂混乱了。事情被剥夺返回 - 和一个新的承诺,通过与系统的“自由”于外露的基础上。

三个简单的问题:一个简单的答案。为更好地传递?这好吃吗?是否觉得免费的吗?是。

我曾担心命中'东经错过从去年通过球在2011年将完全逆转。绝大多数的通行证我通过对2010年国防尝试过去常常扮演再见线,或者到了后卫的脚跟我一直在寻找超越之路 - 这是比较的E3视频和你看到其他人之间,很容易皮尔洛,防守分裂通行证。所以这是一个是它 - 痛苦容易或几乎不可能?既不 - 两者。

我曾多次通过误入歧途 - 很多人对重灾区和一些几乎陆续把我的脚趾(尤其是一回通行证夫妇,我很幸运逃脱),但我从来没有认为我是很难做到的感觉。这是突然出现的错误,就像我的错误感觉。新的权力规制需要一点时间来适应,但你很快就能感觉到你是亲自参与确定球的位置。这是一个双重的学习曲线 - 你可以捡起来,并发挥得很好,但它也将采取一系列游戏时间好数量使它成为第二天性,使我们能够消除彩虹旋风(其中,尽管我有所保留,是出乎意料的好于逃避你注意)。

完善新的打法在进攻上给你更多的选择 - 但并不一定意味着你可以不断瓜分单球杀手反对。愤怒和我一小时数起 - 但是,只有一个或两个长防分裂的推移,往往在我们的零件坏定位造成的。这不知道通过只能在如果局势出现 - 试图迫使它只是不工作(只问骚动,他做了伟大的工作把我关在门外)。

合格是不同的,但它并不完全不同。还有一个是我们知道很多 - 我不怀疑有人会看到一个小太多的过去,虽然它们玩,但对我来说是一件好事。这些门票仍然感觉通过你在玩PES的标题,但控制更多自由neatens它。想想你玩一通,2010年 - 你知道它会结束后在一个两码的地方你的目标了,但现在你可以将它的谚语六便士。通过它的最后几年,但我感觉应该感到。

还有一些明显的人工智能援助 - 但通常好。通行证觉得自己是在方向上帮助不大,但都可以去,如果你坚持锅上过多的权力,特别是对距离 - 。此外,强调个性不同的恒星似乎从人工智能得到支持程度不同。如付款或卡里克您阿隆索中场大师一球,你会期望,有一个比他的演奏有运球类似的球成功率较高,像纳尼。

真正的360度通过将是很困难的,甚至大多数玩家灵巧,它总是需要磨练到一定程度,这人工智能支持工程。每一个球,我们已经看到了比赛 - 我们都可以,只要我们正确地执行它。我拖了罗伯托卡洛斯从后面只有怒火 - 要通过球丁克了他的肩膀,他的攻击者已开始运行并会见了第一次罢工它完美。我的错误 - 他的光彩,虽然我承认 - 我很高兴地承认,这是一个美丽的工作目标。

守护者
这已经不是什么秘密 - 守门员没有临埃沃莫拉最大的方面。在过去的一个打在最后一批硕士联盟十年中,我尝试和测试的选拔年轻的,年老,灾难和世界级的人员,但发现它们都有着共同的特点 - 罗伯特格林效果。

在YouTube快速浏览一下,你可以看到潜水超过豌豆滚误踢的守护者的证据,围绕一个明确的院子去了,他们一边拍打应该是 - 甚至只是看着球反弹过去他们没有丝毫的努力停止它。

因此,如何比较呢?我诚实的答案 - 我并不完全信服。

我们看到了许多指挥的跨越拔去十字架出来的空气,并在会后以象牙海岸塞批准笑着拉过一腿的本能轻弹否认一低,他的脚背顶部驱动的努力。守护者似乎已被赋予了新的动画楔退出他们的袋子,只要它们认为合适的,一个完美的例子是范德萨的反应节省停止TheBoss地方后,他试图通过他的腿一球。埃德温,下降了现实却像在地上,要排除斯内德的尝试与良好的定时块用他的小腿 - 一个流畅的动画效果,我从来没有见过的。

尽管如此,然后在棍子的男子仍然容易受到有时多皮瓣 - 尽管我们有一整天玩,我不能承诺自己说它似乎是一个缺陷,或者它是否有意看了。我们经常叫上沉重的人员出来匆匆通过球 - 但一次或两次,那么,在舒适赶上看最后被一个奇怪的摸索。它不经常发生 - 但如果塞萨尔能招架一个未受到挑战的反弹球,然后我有点担心。也许我们举行了门将负责太久使他贯穿反弹 - 也许我们刚刚目睹了这场灾难的时刻发生在真正的游戏半往往情侣按钮?老实说,我不能说。为了把它积极的自旋 - 错误后,回收率为更快,你实际上得到的印象是门将是球的位置才知道他回到他的脚下。

我们确实看到一吼 - 我点了点头的头说服力在远门柱研究。看守在完美的位置 - 我的头野生摇摆导致了对目标无能为力的努力。传播自己的门将,并已形成了完善的停止射击 - 但别忘了把球的轨迹自己。比我看起来更尴尬的骚动没有把它拿走。这听起来好像是从他们的显示步骤1个月前上涨了 - 我只是希望柯纳米使用他们离开的时间进行微调。

球员动作,反应和定位。
PES的2011年有超过1000个新的动画。那么究竟是什么意思呢? - 基本上,球员都被赋予的权限来执行新的运动和机动范围。你注意到吗?肯定。

有不错的触动 - 抢身子探出的投篮方式,在高通票回避球员一样,我们甚至看到了一个明星几乎蹲得到下一个抛出,越过他的路。你也可以得到个人的辉煌,可能已被取消直出的日赛事 - 贝尔巴托夫,回到目标,奠定了与他的左脚外面卡里克谁使用了他的权利启动脚背一个懒惰的,但准确的传递口味卷曲朝着右上角针点努力。

这不只是动画 - 播放器的认识和定位已经升级,特别是在反对大赦国际的铁杆球迷将明显很高兴听到不害怕冒险行动领域。我看了是狂暴的游戏,他最终失去了 - 计算机得分,似乎更多的记者,直到最后几分钟在保持球成为选择的行动计划。我不知道这是否是一个战术变化情景 - 这是现在可以组织在赛前设置屏幕,但它肯定喜欢看。

新的防御系统,使游戏更加战术。现在,您可以选择用蒸汽处理,或追踪同一个对手目前的目标 - 成为一个坏牧羊人立场,他们或为等待最佳时机,坚持你的,只有在这脚,以较慢的速度的结合,使得你觉得在你的处置方案。关于步伐的主题,五种不同的游戏速度非常明显。我们踢了我们对坏帐率大部分时间(“0”) - 但我有“特别的感情-1”。去年的行动,更加紧密地发挥“1”(2太快,我的品味 - 和-2感觉试图运行的水)。

另一项改革,需要包括裁判是一个完整的改造。它接管了对禽流感300场比赛,然后我获得了我在2010年第一罚聚醚砜 - 尽管我应该很容易地与我的时代结束了金额高达两位数被甲板。但是,我们已经有强加给我们最近突然再次看到 - ,并呼吁在犯规和裁判之间的方块盲!我不记得了“关于裁判来”综合症两边 - 这是至关重要的表面,如果坚持的伎俩是在2011年更是利用一个案例。如果我们邀请的球员,而不是冒险一英尺的球,我们需要作出正确的决定。

怒受益于这种更比我 - 我是一个很值得一技能的人。彩虹甩尾升降机斜对对方的脚下球让您在削减步伐,我与奇数翻转皮瓣组合。我很高兴我的干练显示,但怒期望大河之舞过去我对偶然后卫他的方式 - 而且还卖出了犯规的次数,我也是。

考虑到一切 - 我欣喜若狂,并亲自一点点安慰,说这是一个巨大的进步。游戏看起来令人惊讶,但从来就不是问题。该演示表明我仍然可以发挥很大的聚醚砜也 - 的关键因素,已在过去数迭代失踪。为了巩固我们的结论,我们打了一场比赛就2011年 - 确切的发挥同样的游戏2010年几分钟后。那里的发展是有目共睹的。

我仍然看到了过去很多,但我也看到了未来 - 我不会有任何其他的方式。这个'所有新',但是,在同一时间的一聚醚砜,我觉得熟悉 - 和对未来一代人,他们终于看起来像一个我真正感到自豪的第一款产品。柯纳米不只是想阻止腐烂,他们想翻转脚本和他们的铁杆球迷带回 - 嗯,这是肯定的方式去做。

如果您对此有疑问,请阅读本Q&A线在这里

实况足球2011年 - 在深入研究在传递(7.14)

三个简单的词,一直是职业进化足球2011年至今的焦点;为自由而设计。 that是一个很令人印象深刻的书面新闻发布该读这么好它似乎accompanied词more像愿望清单,球迷们所希望的,而不是一个新的功能清单,告诉我们什么。

然而,尽管令人印象深刻的新闻稿和拖车它非常好看的和谨慎的感觉,而不是无法控制的激动是,我接触Konami的最新足球产品。当我拿起我的团队,并发挥与战术围绕我希望答案是肯定我的问题:拥有一切刚刚过去几年一样炒作,还是真的职业进化足球2011年的自由设计的?

总之,答案是肯定的:你可以从字面上把球在你想要的。不过,这不是一个游戏,你可以立即欣赏其最大的优势,它的自由。与以往的PES的游戏一样,它把一个小习惯。整个游戏是一个很大比从下一代时代或PS2的天以往任何PES的慢。这是你首先注意到,当你开始玩游戏,这也许是为什么我在我的第一场比赛的几个问题。

简单的后卫短通行证是走出去的比赛中他们会发挥直脚像以前的版本,而他们对汽车驾驶员,其中备份乔恩墨菲声称,禽流感已经下降了正确的调子。及格以上都被击中,下到中场击中并试图进入游戏节奏似乎很难。第一场比赛我输了2-0,我无法获得抓地力,它在所有,但我打更多的比赛我渐渐习惯了为通过权力酒吧,它是所有变得有点容易。通过成为一点点的节奏明快,并有点高,我已经习惯把它和我喜欢它越来越多。

只是通过动画,如此各不相同的动画似乎是每次不同,玩家将一边脚,用他们的脚在外面,把球传给在适当的时候。一个伟大的时刻,我曾是一个重播暂停时,贝隆似乎投入通过了与他的脚下球外线:为他的身体形状动画所有他的体重,因为他所作的只是有点不及格通常出现在PES的游戏,这是真棒。

通过更有效的球,并有可能确保他们的球员了深刻的,因为其效果后防线在打防御作用。对它们的重量是好的,并有权酒吧确实更容易,以确定如何通过高或远的球会去。通过有球权酒吧是我认为关键的功能,因为球迷们已经为它要求很长一段时间。这并不一定意味着它的东西,人们可以在游戏中利用,因为它很难执行一致,但它捕获的权利,它可以成为一个真正对反对派危险的武器。

正如在以前的游戏所表示通过测试的X按钮也可以用来作为透过球如果进但因为功率状态条所赋予的自由的空间击中。命中进入太空的奔波边锋和后卫的球是一种享受,也为通过建立一个队友的强大脚球。例如,如果你说要裁员了一项关于罢工的框边波多尔斯基你可以的话,绝对对他的左脚几乎英寸,而在其他势能面是行不通的液体或接近准确。

在通过自由是一个系列的大规模改进,它似乎锡巴斯和车队已经在试图让平通过乒乓球摆脱了漫长的道路。我可以看到有很多人真的对对方好的中场战斗,当你进球的成就感,我们已经与过去PES的感觉好像又回到今年。

不过,还是有一个,我希望是在固定的时间发布几个niggles。有时,一个快速通过,可以稍为放缓立即如果球是通过长期的高草和目标球滚动踢去,似乎有点太高,太长时间挂在空中。除了上述各点的及格提供从未见过一个游戏PES的自由之前,我期待着与信息工程行动。
2#
发表于 2010-7-14 12:47 | 只看该作者
:bz36:差 这等于翻译条毛啊
3#
发表于 2010-7-14 12:47 | 只看该作者
晕~~GOOGLE翻译,有什么用呢??我自己不会翻译啊??!!
4#
发表于 2010-7-14 12:48 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
5#
发表于 2010-7-14 12:51 | 只看该作者
你觉得这有意思吗,楼主自己念念