查看: 12189|回复: 38
打印 上一主题 下一主题

从箱底挖出的实况8修改教程系列(特转专辑)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-5-27 14:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
creating of the music....
1.Open O_sound.afs with afs_explorer and choose which music you want to change.
2.Write down size of that music file.for example entrance music is BG_DEMO_ENT.adx and its size is 1808384.
3.Find your favourite tune in wav format.if you have it in mp3 format change it to wav by using some converter(you can use nero wave editor just load mp3 file and save as wav).
4.Open that wav file with any audio editor and choose part of the song or whole song or something you want to have.be careful file size cant be too large.if you want you can put it in Mono format so you can have longer tune.
5.THE MOST IMPORTANT THING,YOU MUST COVERT THAT WAV FILE TO 24000Hz(24Khz) AND 16-bit.IF YOU DON DO THAT THE GAME WILL CRASH.SO DONT FORGET TO DO THAT.
6.Save that wav file
7.Download adxencd from somewhere(i will put it on lomungtung as soon as i can).put it in same directory where you put your wav file.
8.Click on start-->run and type cmd and press enter.you are now in command line.
9.Locate your direcotry.for example if you put it in c:\we\music type cd we press ender cd music and press enter.
10.type the following adxencd name of your file and press enter.(If you know how you can do all this in total commander)
11.now exit the cmd line.check file size of newly created adx file.it must be same size or smaller that the number you have written.(point 2)if it is larger open your wav file in wave editor again,create shorter tune and go to the 8 again.
12.now you have the correct file open afs explorer again,open O_sound.afs,right click on tune you want to change click "import" and then click on newly created adx file.
13.Import that O_sound.afs back into image file.
14.Burn CD/DVD
15.Enjoy

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +250 收起 理由
darkwind2006 + 250 鸟人你以前不是负数的嘛

查看全部评分

2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:37 | 只看该作者
CREDIT TO THE PERSON WHO FOUND THIS OUT, IT WAS NOT ME, I POSTED IT HERE AS ITS EASIER TO FIND

uni 000 austria
uni 001 belgium
uni 002 bulgaria
uni 003 croatia
uni 004 czech rep
uni 005 denmark
uni 006 england
uni 007 finland
uni 008 france
uni 009 germany
uni 010 greece
uni 011 hungary
uni 012 ireland
uni 013 italy
uni 014 latvia
uni 015 netherlands
uni 016 n.ireland
uni 017 norway
uni 018 poland
uni 019 portugal
uni 020 romania
uni 021 russia
uni 022 scotland
uni 023 serbia
uni 024 slovakia
uni 025 slovenia
uni 026 spain
uni 027 sweden
uni 028 switzerland
uni 029 turkey
uni 030 ukraine
uni 031 wales
uni 032 cameroon
uni 033 egypt
uni 034 morocco
uni 035 nigeria
uni 036 senegal
uni 037 s.africa
uni 038 tunisia
uni 039 costa rica
uni 040 jamaica
uni 041 mexico
uni 042 usa
uni 043 argentina
uni 044 brazil
uni 045 chile
uni 046 colombia
uni 047 ecuador
uni 048 paraguay
uni 049 peru
uni 050 uruguay
uni 051 china
uni 052 iran
uni 053 japan
uni 054 korea
uni 055 s.arabia
uni 056 australia
uni 057 classic argentina
uni 058 classic brazil
uni 059 classic england
uni 060 classic france
uni 061 classic germany
uni 062 classic italy
uni 063 classic netherlands

uni 064 arsenal
uni 065 aston villa
uni 066 birmingham
uni 067 blackburn
uni 068 bolton
uni 069 charlton
uni 070 chelsea
uni 071 crystal palace
uni 072 everton
uni 073 fulham
uni 074 liverpool
uni 075 man city
uni 076 man utd
uni 077 middlesbrough
uni 078 newcastle
uni 079 norwich
uni 080 portsmouth
uni 081 southampton
uni 082 tottenham
uni 083 w.b.a

uni 084 aj ajaccio
uni 085 monaco
uni 086 auxerre
uni 087 bastia
uni 088 bordeaux
uni 089 caen
uni 090 istres
uni 091 lilles
uni 092 lyon
uni 093 metz
uni 094 nantes
uni 095 nice
uni 096 marseille
uni 097 p.s.g
uni 098 lens
uni 099 rennes
uni 100 st etienne
uni 101 socheaux
uni 102 strasbourg
uni 103 toulouse

uni 104 arminia bielfeld
uni 105 bayer leverkusen
uni 106 bayern munich
uni 107 vfl bochum
uni 108 borussia dortmund
uni 109 monchengladbach
uni 110 sc freiburg
uni 111 hamburg
uni 112 hannover 96
uni 113 hansa rostock
uni 114 hertha berlin
uni 115 kaiserslauten
uni 116 mainz
uni 117 nurnberg
uni 118 schalke 04
uni 119 stuttgart
uni 120 wolfsburg
uni 121 werder bremen

uni 122 ac milan
uni 123 as roma
uni 124 atalanta
uni 125 bologna
uni 126 brescia
uni 127 cagliari
uni 128 chievo
uni 129 fiorentina
uni 130 inter milan
uni 131 juventus
uni 132 lazio
uni 133 lecce
uni 134 livorno
uni 135 messina
uni 136 palermo
uni 137 parma
uni 138 reggina
uni 139 sampdoria
uni 140 siena
uni 141 udinese

uni 142 ado den haag
uni 143 ajax
uni 144 az
uni 145 de graafschap
uni 146 den bosch
uni 147 gronigen
uni 148 fc twente
uni 149 fc utrecht
uni 150 feyenoord
uni 151 nac breda
uni 152 nec nijmegan
uni 153 p.s.v
uni 154 rbc roosendaal
uni 155 rkc waalwijk
uni 156 roda jc
uni 157 sc heerenveen
uni 158 vitesse
uni 159 willem 11

uni 160 albacete
uni 161 osasuna
uni 162 athletic club
uni 163 atletico madrid
uni 164 numancia
uni 165 barcelona
uni 166 getafe
uni 167 levante
uni 168 malaga
uni 169 real betis
uni 170 real madrid
uni 171 racing club santander
uni 172 real sociedad
uni 173 real zaragoza
uni 174 deportivo
uni 175 espanyol
uni 176 mallorca
uni 177 sevilla
uni 178 valencia
uni 179 villareal

uni 180 boca juniors
uni 181 river plate

uni 182 brugge
uni 183 anderlecht

uni 184 cruzeiro

uni 185 sparta prague

uni 186 aek athens

uni 187 olympiakos
uni 188 panathinaikos

uni 189 benfica
uni 190 fc porto
uni 191 sporting lisbon

uni 192 lokomotiv moscow
uni 193 spartak moscow

uni 194 glagow celtic
uni 195 rangers

uni 196 partizan belgrade

uni 197 besiktas
uni 198 galatasaray

uni 199 dynamo kiev

uni 200 pes united
uni 201 we united

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +100 收起 理由
darkwind2006 + 100 拿去

查看全部评分

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:40 | 只看该作者
草皮

PLF I don't know if the procedure of PES4 is different of that of WE8, but in WE8 to make the grass green i.e. for Old traford.
1) Open Data_J.afs with WE PES Graphic Studio 04 08 28
2) Locate your stadium. For Old traford st--->st_stw07--->stw07df_base.bin left click
3) Drag the 1. bmp (the grass) to the top right of WE studio
4) Now that you see it larger right click and save it somewhere in your hard disk.
5) Now you need a photo editing program (I use Photoshop 7.0) to reduce the brightness of the grass.
6) Save it somewhere.
7) From STUDIO go to st--->st_stw07--->stw07df_base.bin and at the top right area right click--> open --> the reduced brightness grass you made.
8) Set the opacity to 100%
9) left-click and drag it at position 1.
10) repeat step 9) for stw07dr_base.bin (dr day rain) stw07nf_base.bin (night fine) stw07nr_base.bin night rain.

NOW you have a fresh green looking stadium.
I advise everybody to do this on all stadiums. But beware there are a few different types of grass.Try to modify the original grass sets of the stadiums (i.e don use your created grass from old traford at another stadium unless it has exaxt the same template).

P.S. Dirty Frank I know the transparency trick but I think that the stadiums look horrible after using it. I wish someone to find the way to insert the textures that we want for every stadium.

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +150 收起 理由
darkwind2006 + 150 惊喜3连加

查看全部评分

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:40 | 只看该作者
背景

Opet e_text.afs with graphic studio.or if you use spanish language s_text.afs or italian I.text.afs....
For main bacground(title),locate file named title_e(s for spanish....).txs.
Now you have to make your own picture in bmp format,find some picture that you like(your girlfriend,boyfriend,dog,mouse,paper,hamburger.... ) open it with some photo editor(i use ACDsee),click on edit and convert it to 512x512 size and 8color depth.Save as bmp file.
now open that BMP file in graphic editor and drag-drop over old picure.if he demands to reduce colors click ok.(sometimes it may destory picture,if it does find some other pic).
In logo_x.txs(x is language you use letter) you can change logos.

In lg_bg_x.txs is league background.
In ml_bg_x.txs is master lague background.
setup_ex_x.txs(second picutre) is main background.
cup_bg_x.txs i cup background.

Always create 512x512 picutre with color depth 8.picture must be 512x512x8,locate taht file and drag-drop.
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:42 | 只看该作者
导球及重建

if it needs resizing then u will have to make more space for it in afsexplorer 3.4 (or any version) or try a different database para_we8.bin (smaller one).

I resize by inserting a smaller .txs file ->
eg
1)extract one of the ball.txs(eg ball15.txs- or whatever txs file) ,open ball15.txs with wepicdecoder ->goto change file size-> shrink it by whatever u need, to fit in the too large para_we8.bin.

2)insert the newly created smaller ball15.txs into 0_TEXT.AFS with afsexplorer 3.4

3)Then goto resise afs in afsexplorer 3.4 , make smaller the reserved space for the now smaller ball.txs file and increase the reserved space for the para_we8.bin so the new one will fit.
Make sure together the increase in one and decrease in the other = 0 in file size.
(...its all shown in afsexplorer and actually doing this will make things obvious)

4)rebuild and save the new 0_TEXT.AFS ,then open this rebuilt 0_TEXT.AFS .

5)insert para_we8.bin which will fit in its enlarged space.

Sorted! You now have a rebuilt .afs file which has NO increase in overall size so can be inserted with Apache into the dvd.iso image.
I use this method for other files also...eg sounds,chants etc

Its only downfall is that when one makes a ppf patch due to the afs restructuring its a bigger ppf patch file than the individual files are.
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:44 | 只看该作者
一片详细的音乐替换教程

-- TUTORIAL ON HOW TO EDIT PES4 MUSIC --

Written by: elgen / Johan

(Last update: 02nd of November)

Programs you need (some can be downloaded in my HTTP site, marked with *):

- WinRAR (visit this topic for info + download)
- DVD Decrypter *
- Apache2 *
- AFSExplorer *
- ADXencd * (Note: It is suggested that you save this program to a simple location, i.e: C:\PES4-patch so it's easy for you to find the files! You will later on see why I suggested to make it simple...)
- Nero Wave Editor (go to http://www.nero.com or search in Google)

First, use "DVD Decrypter" to make an .iso of your PES4 (visit this topic for help), then apply jonboyo's patch to your newly "DVD Decrypter" created .iso file.

Now, let's get onto the editing...

Note: Just so you know; I use norwegian Windows XP, so don't mind the text that's in norwegian, obviously!

I will use BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx (one of the 3 tunes that's played during game highlights) as an editing example in this tutorial...

1 - Extracting the 0_SOUND.AFS file from .iso file:

Open "Apache2", go to 'File', choose 'Open File' and find your newly patched pes4.iso file and open it (as shown here). Once opened, right-click on 0_SOUND.AFS, choose Extract (as shown here) and choose a suitable destination on your disk to export it to (i.e C:\PES4-patch). Wait a while and the extraction will be done.

Note: E_SOUND (E = english, S = spanish and so on) are commentary sounds! Just focus on 0_SOUND.AFS for now!

2 - Open 0_SOUND.AFS with AFSExplorer:

Open "AFSExplorer", go to 'File', choose 'Import AFS file...', find the newly extracted 0_SOUND.AFS file and import it. Wait a while and it will be imported to AFSExplorer. Once imported, it looks like this. I've marked BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx since that is the file I will edit. Leave AFSExplorer open.

Note: The 'Length' shows how big (in bytes) the current .adx file is, while 'Max. Size' shows how big the .adx file can be. Now, since I'm going to edit BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx, I must make the edited song/.adx file lower/shorter than 1808384 bytes (1808384... that's a tune about 1:30+- long), otherwise the game will crash if you cross that limit! (or something!)

3 - Editing your song/tune with "Nero Wave Editor":

Open "Nero Wave Editor", go to 'File', choose 'Open...', find your tune/song to edit (I've chosen to edit the song 'Laze - Steppin' Out'), load it so it looks something like this.

Find and then mark a suitable section that you want to make a .adx file of. Go to 'Edit', choose 'Crop' and you will see that the section you marked is now available rather than the whole song (note: if you don't need to crop any parts, jump over this and go on to the next step! Edit the song some more by using the 'Edit' -> 'Cut' method to make the song tight! Heh...)

Once you're done with the crop/cutting, go to 'Edit', choose 'Convert Sample Format' (as shown here) and make the preferences look like in this window (note: you must type in 24000 Hz, uncheck the 'Stereo Recording' so the song goes to mono mode, which allows a longer piece of music to be stored in the same amount of space!). Then hit OK.

Now, go to 'File', choose 'Save As...', save (note: it's wise to give the .wav file the same name as the original .adx file. I.e: I am editing the BG_DEMO_HLT_02 file, so I save the .wav file as BG_DEMO_HLT_02) the .wav into the same folder where the "ADXencd.exe" program is located. Keep in mind that you should save it to a location where it's easy for you to find the file, i.e: save the file to, as suggested before, C:\PES4-patch. That way it'll be easy for you find the file + it's not much to type either!

4 - Using "cmd" to convert .wav to .adx:

Hit your Windows key on your keyboard or click on your START button, choose 'Run...', type in cmd (if cmd doesn't work, try typing command, which is the same) and hit ENTER button. A MS-DOS look-a-like window should now pop up. Now, type in the folder location where your edited .wav file + ADXencd program is (as I've done here, don't mind the blue text, it's just a description!). As you see, I must type: cd c:\applications\adxencd\music editing to get to my folder. Yes, you must always type in cd before the path to your folder (it's the key/code to enter any folders).

Note: To check if you are in the correct folder, type dir once in cmd window and it will show you what files are in that folder.

Once you've typed in the correct location to the folder where you have your .wav file + adxencd program, it's time to convert the .wav to .adx. Type in: adxencd BG_DEMO_HLT_02.wav and you should see about the same text as shown in this picture. And there you can see that the inputs you made in the 'Wave Editor' earlier, shows up here:

Input sound data: BG_DEMO_HLT_02.wav
ADX Compressed data file: BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx
Sampling frequency: 24000 Hz
No. Channels: 1 (which means Mono. Stereo = 2 channels)
Input audio sample: 962880 smpl = 40.0 sec <24000 Hz> (I can tell by the size of the file that my music could be longer than only 40.0 seconds, but it'll just have to stay this way for now!)
ADX output sample: 962880 smpl<Blk:962880 smpl> = 40.0 sec <24000 Hz> (Shows the output for the .adx file)

There you go. The .adx file is now created, BUT... You would also like to add loop to your track, in order to make it work properly in-game...

5 - Adding loop to your .adx file:

Simply type this:
adxencd BG_DEMO_HLT_02.wav -lps0 -lpe"962880" (as shown here) and it should give you about the text shown as shown here. Note: The XX's in -lpsXX is where you type in the loop starting position (0 = loop starts from beginning of the edited song) while the XX's in -lpe"XX" is where you type in the loop ending position (in this case; 962880 = max/ending -lpe""). Note that the number 962880 is the same as the ADX output sample!

A bit complicated this 'cmd' stuff, yes, but it's not hard to learn it, really...

Now you have created yourself a new BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx file WITH loop in it! You can find the .adx file in the folder where you placed the .wav file (as shown here). Note: Even if the ADX output sample in 'cmd' shows 962880, it's a bit smaller once you look at the .adx file that's in the folder where the .wav is. Also, remember the 'Max. Size' for BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx? It was something like 1800000+, but my file is only 962880 big, so it'll work just fine, as it's shorter/smaller than 1800000 bytes. And yes, you can exit/close 'cmd' now...

6 - Replace the old BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx with the new one:

You'd save some time if you left AFSExplorer open earlier, like I told you to do... If you closed it, repeat step 2. If you left it open, go to "AFSExplorer", right-click on BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx, choose 'Import file' (as shown here), find the new BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx file and open/import it (as shown here). Wait a while and the new BG_DEMO_HLT_02.adx will be imported/replaced. Note: As shown here, there's no need to worry if your AFSExplorer screen get's "trashed" and/or if your computer lags. Just keep on waiting...

Bang! You've just edited a PES4 song! Now, let's finish the work... (unless you've got some more songs to edit, of course...)

7 - Import 0_SOUND.AFS back to the patched pes4.iso file:

Open the patched pes4.iso in "Apache2" again (explained in step 1), right-click on 0_SOUND.AFS, choose 'Update Selected File', find the 0_SOUND.AFS file with new .adx file and update it. Wait while the new 0_SOUND.AFS is replaced with the old one... As shown here, the screen might "trash" again, but nevermind that. Just wait and it'll be done.

Yay! You're almost done... -_-

8 - Burn the new, edited & patched pes4.iso file:

For further help on the burning process, it is suggested that you view jag87's guide by clicking here. Note: You can also burn with DVD Decrypter...

There you go, you're done!

Go on... have fun... feel it... enjoy it... PLAY IT! :cool:

People other than me (elgen) behind this small tutorial:
- Dazfeeder (for beginner help)
- Zygalski (additional assistance)
- jag87 (for burning tutorial)

Pardon me if I forgot anyone...
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:46 | 只看该作者
制作开场CG

Creating Intro Video:

1.Download video clips that you would like to create, you can use many small clips or one big it is up to you(but note that total lenght must be up to 2min). Use any format(avi, mpg, mpeg....) except rm and ram because that format stinks.
2.If you have more than one clip you must merge them, you can use video studio 8(it is very easy and you can do a lot of things here) to do that or cucusoft or some other programm.
3.Use TPMG(programm) to convert that video file to svcd and set constant bit rate(CBR) NOT VBR, that is very important.
4.Use cucusoft to convert that new file to mpeg2(NTSC or PAL depends on version you play) and in size window put 640*352.
5 use tmpg to demultiplex that two files.
6.Use winamp to convert mp2 to wav.
7.convert wav to this format 48000hz, 16bit, stereo.
8.Use PSSplex to multiplex that wav file and m2v file which was created when you demultiplex original video file.
9.import it back into iso with cdmage.

Example:
I downloaded this files: clip1.mpg, clip2.avi, clip3.mpg, clip4.mpg.
first i combine them with video studio 8 and i name new file UVOD.MPG
next i open UVOD.MPG with tmpg and convert it to svcd(setting CBR bit rate not VBR).
After that is done i have new file named UVOD1.MPG
open that file with cucusoft and convert it into mpeg2 and set size to 640*352.
now file uvod11.mpg is created.
open mpeg tool in tmpg and demultiplex uvod11.mpg and now you have two files uvod11.m2v and uvod11.mp2
open uvod11.mp2 with winamp in options->preferences->plugins->output select nullsoft disk writer and press play. now you have uvod11.wav file.
open that uvod11.wav with some audio editor(nero for example) and convert it into format 48000HZ, 16biz, stereo.
Open pssplex and press multiplex, into video file click on uvod11.m2v and audio uvod11.wav and then import new file into iso with cdmage.
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:48 | 只看该作者
修改后的联网数据para导入以及重建

for all people that dont know how to insert para_we8.dat after editing it with weditor because it is too big:
if you have dkz studio just import it and then rebuild afs.
option 2:
if you have afs explorer do like this:
1.open o_text.afs in afs explorer
2.press ctrl+r
3.find file para_we8.dat
4.click on it and then at box where it says "modify reserved for file" click on arrow up 3 times.
5.you will see taht size difference(box at bottom left) is 6144
6.locate file uni202ga.bin click on it and then press arrown down 1 time.
7.locate file uni202gb.bin click on it and then press arrown down 1 time
8.locate file uni202pa.bin click on it and then press arrown down 1 time
9.now difference must be 0.
10.click on regenerate afs enter any name
11.after it is completed delete old o_text.afs and rename new file like o_text.afs
12.now you can import para_we8.dat with afs explorer.

uni202ga,gb and pa are destroyed now but using G.Studio you can import bmp kits again.
9#
发表于 2008-5-27 14:49 | 只看该作者
以上不懂的E文 请用金山快译翻译
10#
发表于 2008-5-27 14:51 | 只看该作者
:bz6: 发完了? 。。。这么多E文 不好消化鸟

[ 本帖最后由 figenoa 于 2008-5-27 14:52 编辑 ]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-27 14:55 | 只看该作者
老乌来了啊,喝茶喝茶~~~
12#
发表于 2008-5-27 15:24 | 只看该作者