其实PC版的WECN大补也应该尝试,留1,2个虚拟球队让玩家自己设计,至少我不喜欢这种什么都固定的感觉  详情 回复 发表于 2016-9-7 19:02
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-7 19:02 | 只看该作者

其实PC版的WECN大补也应该尝试,留1,2个虚拟球队让玩家自己设计,至少我不喜欢这种什么都固定的感觉
4#
发表于 2016-9-7 19:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Evans1024 于 2016-9-7 19:06 编辑

K社怕做得太多宣传,会引来EA的反击,故尽量低调!

今年有些PES社区售卖补丁,玩家只是买方便/USB储存装置,不用自己逐个下载整合!但售卖补丁已是商业行为,他们未经版权持有人/商标持有人同意弄这些补丁出售,很有可能触犯外国的版权法/商标法,随时被人告,这些行为是非常危险!一旦有补丁制作组被人控告,这会对PES的DIY带来打击,未来Edit Mode将可能受到更大的挑战!
5#
发表于 2016-9-7 19:09 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 Evans1024 于 2016-9-7 19:39 编辑

这是Adam Bhatti的专访,看完后你会对PES的授权政策有更深刻的了解!英文版,懂英文的人可以去看看!
http://www.redbull.com/en/games/ ... n-the-licensing-war

“We are hoping to really finalise a way of fighting licences. What I mean by that is that this is just a new path that we are trying to take. I think it's very difficult in a way to make sure that we are doing things that make a lot of sense. The partnerships seem like a good idea now, a good idea to show the world, to show the fans, but also show the football teams, the clubs, the leagues that this is what we can do for your team, we can put them on the map.”

合作伙伴可以用来向全世界、粉丝、球队、联赛展示PES可以为他们做什么!

Many teams and leagues are currently signed into multi-year exclusive deals, meaning PES won’t even have the chance to speak to them for quite a while. But knowing that gives the PES team some time to plan what they want to do when the chance to speak to the clubs rolls around.

很多球队签订了数年的独家协议,K社有一段时间不能接触他们1

There are other factors involved with trying to secure licenses, too. It isn’t just a case of waiting for contracts to expire and then asking to be part of the new deal; there is a lot of money involved, and you know how money talks.

另外一个因素就是钱!

“Listen I love PES, I love working on PES, but I can tell you something,” says Bhatti. “Even though we are all really passionate about the game, this is a business. If Konami saw a loss at all on PES I would not be here at Gamescom next year. If you start to splash multi millions on licences, suddenly PES is a risk because you have to sell a lot more copies.”

我们对PES充满激情,但PES就是一门生意!当K社看见PES出现亏损,Adam Bhatti就不会在明年的Gamescom出现!(可能是Adam Bhatti 被人解雇,也可能是K社放弃制作PES)

When it comes down to it, licenses aren't what make or break a football game. If the action on the pitch isn't up to scratch then no one will buy it, but right now PES is at a stage where its gameplay is close to perfect. This gives the team an opportunity to focus on other areas to improve, and bringing in official licenses always helps in that department.

Adam认为授权不是制作/破坏一款足球游戏的最重要因素,Gameplay才是最重要!他也认为PES在这个阶段已经接近完美!这使PES制作可以专注改进其他方面,授权往往可以为改进其他方面提供协助!

“I think we need to give the users much more choice, we need to improve the presentation of PES, we need to really make you feel like you are playing a real match, with all the sounds and visuals,” explains Bhatti.  “I really think we can improve that now with these new partnerships, we can really work with the clubs and understand things like the stadium sounds and atmosphere better than before.”

我们改进PES的Presentation,应该类似重播那些,让玩家觉得就像在玩真实的游戏一样,包括声音和视觉!我们可以透过新的合作伙伴关系与球队一起工作,使我们可以对球场的声音及气氛有更多的了解!

Sales are ultimately the end goal for any game. More sales means more money for the company, which should in turn mean more of a budget for the next year’s game. A handful of licenses probably don't have too much of a direct impact on sales, but once PES starts to get a solid group of official teams involved the optic should become noticeable, providing they keep the same quality gameplay.

销量是终极目标!更多的销量 = K社有更多的钱 = PES来年有更高的预算!少量的授权不会对销量有太多的直接影响,但一旦PES取得一定数目的球队授权,保持Gameplay的质素的同时这个影响将会变得明显!

With PES 2017 set to have some of the best football gameplay we have ever seen and some of the biggest licences in the world, the battle for football game supremacy is once again heating up. The next few years should be some of the most interesting yet in the age old war between FIFA and PES, especially now that PES can stand up in the licensing department.

未来几年PES 与 FIFA的战争将会变得更加有趣,应该是指PES会有更多的合作伙伴吧!

点评

两个字,憋屈  详情 回复 发表于 2016-9-7 19:12
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-9-7 19:12 来自手机 | 只看该作者
Evans1024 发表于 2016-9-7 19:09
这是Adam Bhatti的专访,看完后你会对PES的授权政策有更深刻的了解!英文版,懂英文的人可以去看看!
http ...

两个字,憋屈
7#
发表于 2016-9-7 20:41 | 只看该作者
主持人意思是说,以前曼联,曼城在英文解说读man red ,man blue,现在因为粤语评述,这个地方可以改进回来,粤语评述不需要读假名
8#
发表于 2016-9-7 21:06 | 只看该作者
两个字没钱。。。虽说球衣可以diy,但授权是影响销量一个重要因素
9#
发表于 2016-9-7 21:19 | 只看该作者
有DB就不买
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册